How to create a new location
You can create and edit Your Locations from your mobile or from the Driversnote website
Creating custom saved locations such as “Home” or “Starbucks” is a great way to make tracking even faster. Instead of searching for your address via GPS coordinates, the app will automatically choose that location as a Start or End destination whenever you park within 500 meters from the address.
Create a new location from the mobile app
1. Tap on the “Settings” icon in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen
2. Tap “Locations.” Here you can view your saved locations, and add new ones.
(Here you'll be able to see your saved locations)
3. Tap the green “Create new location” button to add a location to your list.
4. Fill in the “Name” and “Address” of your new location, then click "Save”
Create a new location from the Driversnote Website
1. Click “Locations” in the upper left hand corner. Here you can view and edit your saved locations
2. Click “Create new” to add a new saved location to your list
*Tip: To edit the name or address of an already-saved location, just click “Locations” in the upper left corner, then simply click on a saved location to edit the name or address.
Q. Can I delete saved locations?
Yes, you can easily delete a location by clicking on the location, then selecting “Delete”.
Q. How do I edit a saved location?
To edit a saved location, just navigate back to “Locations” then tap or click on the location you would like to edit. Click/tap on the text box to edit the text, then click/tap “Save”.
Q. My GPS chose the wrong location, what do I do?
If you have several frequented locations within close proximity, the app will choose the saved location that is nearest your car. If this is incorrect, you can edit it after your trip is complete