How to cancel my subscription
Don’t need a Driversnote Basic subscription anymore?
No problem, you can downgrade your account under your account settings.
Before you cancel your subscription, here are some things you need to know:
- Canceling your subscription does not close your account, but your subscription will automatically be downgraded from Basic to Lite. This means that your locations and personal information will be saved, but you will not be able to create reports for more than 15 trips per month effective immediately after your downgrade.
- If you just want to pause your subscription, you’re on the right track. Canceling your subscription will save your information, but will downgrade your account to a Lite (free) version.
- You can cancel the monthly subscription at any time (it will finish at the end of your current month). Cancelling your yearly subscription will mean finishing at the end of your billing year.
How to cancel your subscription
1. If you don’t need a Driversnote subscription anymore, log into your account on www.driversnote.com > go to Your account then Your subscription
2. Next click Cancel subscription and confirm your decision.
We’ll be sorry to see you go, but hope you find a solution that fits your specific needs!
Q: If I cancel my account after my subscription auto-renews, am I eligible for a refund?
All fees are non-refundable. If you have questions about our policy or would like to know more about auto-renew, please contact our Support Team, at email@example.com.
Q: Will I be charged again after I cancel my subscription?
No, once you cancel your subscription your account will be downgraded and you will not be charged again.
Q: My payment is past-due, how do I cancel my subscription?
Follow the steps above.
Q: I have a number of teams licenses but I need to remove some of those. What should I do?
You will need to contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to take care of that for you!