How to change my email address
If you need to update your email address, you can do so either through the mobile app or the Driversnote website.
Remember, unlike some services, even though your email address is also your username, it can easily be changed, so you certainly don’t need to create a new account!
If your old email becomes unavailable (for instance, if you change jobs) you can still access your account and change the email to a new address.
Please note: the email that you are trying to change to cannot be an account that already exists with Driversnote.
In this article
Change your email address on the website
- Sign into your account on the Driversnote website.
- Go to Your account > Edit account
- Type in the new email address in the Email field.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Save
- Go to your email and find the confirmation we have sent.
You will receive a confirmation email to confirm the change:
Change your email address in the mobile app
- Open the app
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down until you find and tap Your account
- Type in the new email address in the appropriate field
- Scroll down and tap Save
After you have saved, you will see a message saying that your verification email has been sent.
Go to your email, find the message and click on the link within. Once this is done, your email has been changed.