How to record odometer readings
Logging your vehicle’s odometer readings is a good way to support your mileage claim, and is required in some countries for tax purposes.
You can set yourself daily, weekly, or monthly reminders to record odometer readings in the vehicle settings.
In this article
Recording odometer readings in the Driversnote app
- Tap the plus sign in the app menu
- Choose Add odometer reading
- Use the dials to enter the reading
- Tap Save
Recording odometer readings on the Driversnote website
- Log in at driversnote.com
- Go to Settings -> Odometer readings
- Click Add new reading
- Enter the reading
- Click Create
TipYou can change the vehicle using the dropdown at the top of the screen.