How to edit your saved locations
Saving the addresses of places you visit often can improve the quality of your logbook entries. It is a good idea to keep these up to date, so that if you park within 400m of a saved location, Driversnote can recognise your destination and fill in the trip details for you.
Saved locations will also be suggested first when you create a trip manually.
In this article
Edit your Locations from the Driversnote app
Tap Settings on the Driversnote home screen
- Tap Locations
- Tap on the location you want to change
- Edit the details, or to delete, just tap Delete location
- Then, just tap theback arrow. Changes will be saved automatically
Edit your Locations from the Driversnote website
- Go to Locations
- Click on the location you want to change
- Edit the details, then click Save. To delete the location completely, click Delete instead