How to edit a trip
You can easily edit trips to correct mistakes and improve the accuracy of your logbook.
The only thing you can't change is the distance or route of a GPS-tracked trip.
In this article
Editing a trip from the Driversnote app
- Go to Trips in the app menu
- Tap on a trip to view details. You can change the vehicle and the month view using the dropdown menus at the top of the screen
- Tap the section you want to edit
- Make the necessary changes
- Tap the back button to edit another trip. Changes are saved automatically
TipTrips tracked in real-time (using GPS or iBeacon) cannot be extended or reduced by more than 400m. If you need to make big changes, you'll have to delete the trip and re-enter it manually.
Editing a trip from the Driversnote website
- Log in at driversnote.com
- Click on Trips. Make sure you are viewing the correct month and vehicle
- Click the trip you want to change
- Use the dropdowns to change the Start/End locations, or the organisation/trip type
- Click Save
TipTo change the date, click on the date and use the calendar tool to change. To change the time, use your cursor to highlight the numbers, and your keyboard to edit