How to delete my Driversnote account
Was Driversnote not what you were looking for?
No problem, if you no longer need to use Driversnote, you can permanently close your account under your account settings.
Before you go
Here are some things you need to know before you start this process:
- When you permanently close your account, we remove tax-relevant information such as odometer readings and mileage reports, so before you close your account, be sure to download all your reports for the relevant time periods.
- If you’d like to pause your account, you can simply downgrade your subscription to a Lite (free) account and return to your saved information at any time.
Cancel your account from the mobile app
1. Tap on Settings (gear icon)
2. Next tap Your account
3. Tap the red Cancel my account button and then confirm that you wish to close the account, knowing that you will not be able to access your information or trips thereafter.
Cancel your account from the Driversnote website
1. Log into your user account one last time. In the top right corner go to Your account, then Edit account from the drop-down menu.
2. Next, just click the red Cancel my account button and then confirm your choice, knowing that you will not be able to access your information or trips thereafter.
Q. I canceled my account accidentally, what do I do?
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our support team members will try to help you out.
Q. Will I be able to access my reports after I cancel my account?
No, once you cancel your account you won’t be able to log in anymore, and therefore, your trips will be unavailable.