App & Email Notifications
We value staying connected with our users. Our app and email notifications will keep you up to speed with reminders, updates, and tips to better use Driversnote, but also with news and feedback surveys about the product.
In this article
Trip Inbox reminder
You can select a period (daily/weekly/monthly) in which Driversnote will check if you have unreviewed trips and remind you.
To customize your Trip Inbox reminders in the mobile app:
- Open the app
- Go to Settings > Your account
- Tap Notifications settings
- From the drop-down filter under Trip inbox reminder select if and how you would like to receive a Trip inbox reminder notification
- Tap Save
You can select a period (daily/weekly/biweekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly) where Driversnote will check if you have unreported trips and send you a preview of your mileage report.
Read more on how to Set up periods and reminders for your mileage reports
We will send you email notifications with usage alerts, tips & tricks, news, team reports, and reporting reminders.
If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, you can adjust the notifications you receive under your account’s settings.
Customize your notification settings in the mobile app:
- Go to Settings > Your account > Notification settings
- Uncheck the box of each type of notification you would like to be removed from
- Tap Save
Customize your notification settings on the website:
- Go to Your account > Edit account
- Click on Notification settings
- Uncheck the boxes corresponding to the types of email you no longer wish to receive
- Click Save
Notification settings in the app
You can now check and enable notification settings directly in the app.
Under app Settings, scroll down to Notifications.
We recommend that you keep notifications for the app turned on for your phone, as it is an excellent way to know that the app is functioning as it should and tracking your trips.