How to create a Driversnote account
Welcome to Driversnote!
To start tracking your mileage with Driversnote, you'll need to create an account. If you want to learn more about how using an app for mileage tracking can benefit you, check our post Should I use an app to track mileage?
Our mobile app and website are meant to be used in tandem, so we do recommend downloading the app even if you sign up and create an account from our website.
In this article
Signing up on our website
- Go to our website to sign up.
- Click the green Sign up icon in the upper-righthand corner.
- Fill in your details under "Create Account"
- Select your plan, Lite or Basic
- Not sure yet? That's ok; you can upgrade later after trying it out 🙂
- Click Get Started to begin tracking your trips!
- Please check your email. We have sent an email with a link to download the Driversnote app. Be sure to download the mobile app if you want to track your trips in real-time.
Signing up from the mobile app
- Download the Driversnote mobile app for Android or iPhone
- Tap Get started to create your Driversnote account
- Fill in your details and tap Next
- Select your country, so the app uses the relevant tax rules and reimbursement rates and tap Next
- You can always skip this or adjust it later once you've tried it out.
- Enter your workplace and tap Get started now
The email you used for signing up will be your user ID. You can log in later in the app and website with it and the password you created.