Set reporting periods and reminders for your Team
The team admin can set a reporting period and reminders to make sure team members submit their mileage reports on time and for the correct period. Once you’ve set a reporting period, all team members will be able to use it from the date selector menu when creating a report.
Set a reporting period and email reminders
- Log in to Driversnote
- Go to Settings -> Workplaces
- Select your Team’s Workplace
- Under “Reporting period” click the Period dropdown menu and select the time period members should report on (Yearly, Quarterly, Monthly, Biweekly/Fortnightly, Weekly, Daily)
- Click the Starting on dropdown menu to select when the reporting period should start
- Check the box Send email reminder if you would like us to email you and your team members a reminder including a preview of your reports one business day after your reporting period ends
- Click Save
While only a Team admin can set a reporting period and reminders, settings will apply to all team members.
All Team members will be reminded by email at the end of each period if they have any trips they have not yet submitted to the team. If a member doesn’t wish to receive reminders for their Team’s reporting periods, they can disable them by customizing their email notification settings in the mobile app or on the website.
Edit your team's reporting period
To edit a reporting period you’ve set, follow the steps outlined below:
- On the Driversnote website, go to Settings -> Workplaces
- Click on your team’s workplace
- Make changes to the reporting period and/or reminder settings
- Click Save to confirm the changes