How to edit a vehicle
If you need to update the details of your vehicle (eg. name, license number or reset your odometer reminder), you can easily make changes both in the app and on the Driversnote website.
Editing a vehicle in the app
1. Tap the Settings icon in the bottom right-hand corner
2. Next tap Vehicles to see all vehicles associated with your account
If you have more than one vehicle we do recommend creating two vehicles and keeping a separate logbook for each.
3. Under “Edit vehicle” you can view and edit your Vehicle name and License plate by tapping the corresponding field. You can also edit your Odometer notifications, so you’re reminded to update it and keep your logbook current.
Your information will be saved automatically.
Editing a vehicle on the Driversnote website
1. Click Settings in the upper right-hand corner, then click Vehicles
2. Choose the vehicle you wish to edit
3. Under "Edit vehicle" you can view and edit your vehicle name and license plate by clicking on the corresponding field. You can also edit your odometer notifications, so you’re reminded to update it and keep your logbook current.
4. Click Save
Q. I have two vehicles, one for work and one for personal use. Can I track miles on both vehicles within the app?
Yes. You can add multiple vehicles to your account. Just remember to select the correct one when you finish your trip or review your report.
Q. How do I delete a vehicle?
To delete a vehicle, you must first delete trips associated with the vehicle. To delete a trip, first, go to Trips then click/tap the trip you’d like to delete. Click Delete on the website or tap on the garbage bin icon in the top right corner in the app.
Q. Can I change the country associated with my vehicle?
You cannot change the country associated with a created vehicle, but you can select a new country each time you create a new vehicle. This will also change currency and distances (miles vs. kilometres) associated with that vehicle.